Saturday, July 7, 2007


Conspiracy is finally in the works! Conspiracy is a label where I plan to shape high performance boards, typically shorter boards. This is a photo of an epoxy board that I shaped for good friend of mine in S.F. This board will hopefully see the inside of a lot of Ocean Beach barrels!

Currently, I am shaping boards for some guys who will do some "R&D" for me. It's exciting to see where this all goes. I am working on getting some computer templates for the Conspiracy label. In the future I will be using the computer to aid my shaping for the high performance boards.

Before I get too far ahead of myself I should give a huge thanks to my good friend Peter Thomsen for helping me in designing my logos. He has been a great help and encouragement to me. "Thanks Peter Mahn!"

No comments: