Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Grenade


This board is so much fun! One of the things I love most about being able to shape for a living is that I get a chance to try out so many different designs. This little board is 5'5" in length but don't let that fool you. It is a rocket. I designed it with very minimal entry rocker to keep it flat and fast. This thing surfs great in the pocket and in little nooks and crannies. I have also had a chance to surf this design in overhead surf and it proved itself great.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

so, um, my car is almost all washed and prepped and ready to cover with a fresh batch of stickers...great for advertising I would say...I don't know, maybe would even merit, say, well, hey did i tell you I really like your boards. They r pretty neat.

...:) Nice job Jeremiah. You continue to dazzle us;)
Love,
jeannette