Saturday, October 2, 2010

Open Studios


Hello everybody, I am participating in Santa Cruz County Open Studios this weekend. It should be a good time. There are 4 other artists in my building that all create amazing art. There will be some light food and wine. Also, my buddy Peter Thomsen peterthomsen.com will have a photo booth set up with one of my paintings as a back drop. Come have some wine, get a photo have a good time. I will be posting slideshows from the photo booth, throughout the weekend, so make sure to check back. Hope to see you. 800 Estates Dr. #300 Aptos, CA. 95003

2 comments:

Prushynskyy said...

Ahhh.... love your work man...

I only wish you would also do a front end webdevelopment(css/html). That would be sooo sick!

Cheers,

A

Unknown said...

The Besks will be there!