Monday, June 13, 2011

Riding Waves


After taking a pretty long sabbatical from surfing I finally got back into the water last week. There was a nice little South swell hitting Santa Cruz. One of my favorite spots to surf opened up, that is usually pretty fical. It takes a good size South with a really low tide to get it going. It may not break more than a dozen days out of the year, but when it's on, it's super fun. I was fortunate enough to surf two days with my buddy Alex, who makes all of my canvases and frames Check out pacificcoastfineartcanvas.com. I'm getting antsy to get back into the shaping room after being out of it for the last year and a half. I think the next board I'll shape will be a longboard, that I can take my son out on. I think he's just about ready to get out on a surfboard.

No comments: